facebook photo Facebook_zps78be7936.png  photo Twitter_zps9f55383d.png  photo Pinterest_zpsba531ede.png  photo RSS_zps241a6b99.png

Friday 25 May 2012

SUPER Fabric Friday: Scion Melinki

It's turning out to be a super fabric Friday today, as we've just this minute taken delivery of our new Scion sampling (as mentioned in a post last week!).

We are so excited about it that we're sharing some of the goodness straight from the sampling books right now! Take a peek at the bright colours and contemporary prints! Yum!

















2 comments:

  1. They look fantastic. But if I go to the scion link they show nowhere near as many materials. I live in Australia so can't pop in to yor shop unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ordered some samples and they are much better quality than I imagined,brilliant ,love them so much I do not know what to choose!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...