facebook photo Facebook_zps78be7936.png  photo Twitter_zps9f55383d.png  photo Pinterest_zpsba531ede.png  photo RSS_zps241a6b99.png

Monday 22 September 2014

Design Crush: Emily Henderson

As designers we are all influenced by our close peers and workmates, as well as fellow designers further afield via the wonderful worlds of Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook. I absolutely love it when I stumble across a designer whose style and personality is totally on my wavelength!

My absolute favourite design crush at the moment is stylist and designer Emily Henderson. Her work is bursting with colour, with layering, with texture and with the perfect amount of vintage vs. contemporary with some quirkiness thrown in. And to top it off, this girl knows how to STYLE. (I have a thing for styling bedsides and mantels, and Emily is so good at it she could write a book...!).







Head over here to her blog to keep up to date with her projects and very busy lifestyle. I've also included a very neat video for Domino Magazine which sums up her personality and design style pretty darn well.

Enjoy!

        


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...