facebook photo Facebook_zps78be7936.png  photo Twitter_zps9f55383d.png  photo Pinterest_zpsba531ede.png  photo RSS_zps241a6b99.png

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Snow In Wellington




We've been a little M.I.A the last few days, because of the snow! Here's a few piccies from Monday when the snow began to fall outside our windows at esdesign. It was so bizarre! I think (fingers crossed) the worst of it is over (although it has been a lot of fun too!) so two of the three of us are back on board, but poor Sean is still stuck in the Wairarapa! We hope to see him soon, and of course there are worse places he could be!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh your shop looks extra cozy and lovely with the snow falling outside! I'm so grumpy that it didn't snow for me the week before when I was in Wellington.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...